Antique Copper Gentlemen's Compass With Rosewood Box 4"
Product ID: 11100 Item ID: CO-0589-AC Weight: 1 LB Box Dimensions:
4" L x 3" W x 1" H
THIS MODEL SHIPS WITHIN 5-7 DAYS
* IF YOU NEED IT SOONER PLEASE MESSAGE US BEFORE PURCHASING THIS MODEL SO WE CAN CONFIRM THAT WE CAN SHIP IT SOONER.
“ INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Shipping costs for all International orders are estimated. We charge a minimum of $60.00 for international orders and we will send you a quote upon receiving your order if the cost is higher. In the event that the shipping costs are higher we will additionally invoice you once you have approved the quote. We are NOT responsible for any additional fees that may be incurred by Customs at destination. We urge you to check with your local postal service in your respective country. In the event you do not claim your merchandise and it is returned you will be responsible for the shipping costs and restocking fees and any additional fees incurred while the merchandise gets returned. Please do provide us with a good phone number when you place your order in order to include it in the shipping documents.
The Hampton Nautical Pocket Compass is truly a great gift to any nautical enthusiast in your life.This timeless navigational piece is antique copper, and can be stored in one's pocket or in the solid rosewood box.
Press the push button to reveal the compass. The compass needle is accurate, quick, and responsive. The cap can be closed at any time.
This antique compass compass comes with a rosewood box that has the Hampton Nautical anchor with rope logo embedded into the top. The box is a smooth and polished finish wood with a green felt on the inside to protect the compass.
Dimensions: 4" L x 3" W x 1" H (measurement includes brass ring on top of compass)
- Fully functional antique copper compass
- Rosewood box inset with brass anchor on top
- Hinged lid closes to protect compass
- Custom engraving/photo etching available: Logos, pictures or slogans can be easily put on any item. Typical minimum custom order is 100+ pieces. Minimum lead-time to produce and engrave is 4+ weeks.