Wooden Dapper Tom Model Ship 24"
Product ID: 617 Item ID: B3104 Weight: 8 LB Box Dimensions: 26" x 8" x 22" (L x W x H)
(This model ships in 1-2 weeks)
“ INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Shipping costs for all International orders are estimated. We charge a minimum of $60.00 for international orders and we will send you a quote upon receiving your order if the cost is higher. In the event that the shipping costs are higher we will additionally invoice you once you have approved the quote. We are NOT responsible for any additional fees that may be incurred by Customs at destination. We urge you to check with your local postal service in your respective country. In the event you do not claim your merchandise and it is returned you will be responsible for the shipping costs and restocking fees and any additional fees incurred while the merchandise gets returned. Please do provide us with a good phone number when you place your order in order to include it in the shipping documents.
This museum quality replica of the Dapper Tom topsail schooner is a highly accurate and detailed scale model yacht designed for the discriminating sailboat enthusiast. This fine tall ships model of the twin-masted clipper ship has been outfitted as a privateer during the War of 1812, and is perfectly sized for any small shelf, desk or mantle.
24" Long x 5" Wide x 16" High (1:45 scale)
- Built from scratch by master artisans
- Individual wooden planks used in plank-on-frame hull construction
- High quality woods include cherry, birch, maple and rosewood
- Extensive rigging and historically accurate sails
- Gun ports actually cut into the hull
Amazing Details, including:
- Planked deck with nail holes
- Rope coils, deck cleats and other nautical items adorn decks
- Lattice grates, rudder chains, wooden ladders and planked steps
- Solid brass cannons and metal anchors
- Masterfully stitched, heavy canvas sails hold shape and do not wrinkle
- Taut rigging with varied thread gauge and color
- Meticulous painting accurately matches period schooners
- Removable base features Dapper Tom nameplate
- Extensive research of our tall ship models from original plans, historical drawings and paintings as well as actual photographs ensures the highest possible accuracy