Be the first!
By ordering this model you will be the first to own one under this production run. We will include a special commemorative plaque in appreciation for your order.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTICE:
This model is made to order and takes 14-16 weeks from production to shipping it to you. Once the model is finished we will update your order with tracking. Please allow up to 8 weeks after we update you before the tracking will work as the model will first be transferred to our shop for inspection and repacking before we ship it to you.
Boeing 727 Mahogany Wood Desktop Airplane Model
This desktop model is beautifully handcrafted out of reclaimed Mahogany Wood. Each unique piece is handcrafted with intense detail and finished with three coats of polyurethane coating that gives it a high gloss finish. Our desktop models are works of art that take approximately 18 hours of labor to create. If you are a collector or simply want a fine art piece this handcrafted mahogany wood desktop model is sure to enhance your home or office.
Length: 16-18 inches
Wingspan: 16-18 inches
Height: 3-4 inches
Height with stand: 6-7 inches
Ship 10 to12 Weeks
* Dimensions may vary depending on the model.
Dimensions may vary depending on the model. We offer over 1,000 aircraft model designs, from military aircraft models to civilian plane replicas. Each of our desktop models is prudently hand-carved out of mahogany wood by our seasoned model builders to bring a faithful scale reproduction of your favorite aircraft. More than mere displays, these models are a reflection of the times, and occasionally, of the personality of their owners. More importantly, they serve as family treasures that could be passed on to the younger generations. You will surely appreciate the craftsmanship and history behind our models. Each model is beautifully handcrafted out of reclaimed Mahogany Wood. Each piece is crafted with intense detail and finished with three coats of polyurethane coating that gives it a high gloss finish. If you are a collector or simply want a fine art piece this mahogany model is sure to enhance your home or office.
WHY OUR MODELS
- Handcrafted by master craftsmen using only the highest grade materials
- Each model is identical to the aircraft's or automobile’s original blueprint
- Our models are a fusion of art and history and a museum quality masterpiece.
- The perfect gift for any aviation enthusiast, history buff, military personnel, Automobile enthusiast, or collector.
- We can custom create any model of your choice.
YOU CAN ADD A CUSTOM PLATE OPTION
If you choose to add a Custom plate with your order; Send us an email after you place your order and provide us with your message with up to 40 characters under 3 lines and we will create a custom brass plate for your model stand. In some cases the plate will ship separately to avoid delays in shipping your model. Some platforms allow you to add the details right from the platform in which case you do not need to send us a separate email.
HOW THEY ARE MADE
Each model is beautifully handcrafted out of reclaimed Mahogany Wood. Each piece is crafted with intense detail and finished with three coats of polyurethane coating that gives it a high gloss finish. If you are a collector or simply want a fine art piece this mahogany model is sure to enhance your home or office. We use leftover wood from the furniture manufacturing industry. No trees are purposely cut for our wooden models. Our wooden desktop models are not always made to a specific scale. They are made so that you can easily fit and display them on your desk or bookcase. Our crafters are highly skilled artists that take great care in making our beautiful replicas to perfection. Due to color variations on the wood we can not guarantee that the color consistency will always be the same. We ship the model semi-assembled and some simple final assembly may be required. The wings for the airplanes and the blades for the helicopters will have to be plugged in but no glue is required. We guarantee our models and if for any reason you are not 100% happy with the wood model you receive let us know and we will send you a replacement right away.
Key Product features
- 100% Handmade out of reclaimed mahogany wood
- There is 30+ hours of work on each model
- Each model is unique. No two models are exactly alike
- Comes finished with high gloss Polyurethane.
- You can add a custom plate with your model
- FOR DOMESTIC ORDERS. We offer FREE shipping within the USA
- FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Shipping costs for all International orders are estimated on some platforms and your order may include a minimum of $60.00 by default but we will send you a quote upon receiving your order if the cost is higher. In the event that the shipping costs are higher we will invoice you once you have approved the quote. We are NOT responsible for any additional fees that may be incurred by Customs at destination. We urge you to check with your local postal service in your respective country. In the event you do not claim your merchandise and it is returned you will be responsible for the shipping costs and restocking fees and any additional fees incurred while the merchandise gets returned. Please do provide us with a good phone number when you place your international orders in order to include it in the shipping documents.
WE THANK YOU
We thank you for taking the time to view our craft. We are blessed by customers like you who support our small business. From the Master Craftsmen and women that pick the wood and create the wonderful models you see to the people that make it possible for you to view our items on the web. We are grateful and we THANK YOU!. God bless you.
The Boeing 727 is an American midsized, narrow-body three-engined jet aircraft built by Boeing Commercial Airplanes from the early 1960s to 1984. It can carry 149 to 189 passengers and later models can fly up to 2,700 nautical miles (5,000 km) nonstop. Intended for short and medium-length flights, the 727 can use relatively short runways at smaller airports. It has three Pratt & Whitney JT8D engines below the T-tail, one on each side of the rear fuselage with a center engine that connects through an S-duct to an inlet at the base of the fin. The 727 is the only Boeing trijet, as a commercial design entering production. The 727 followed the 707, a quad-jet airliner, with which it shares its upper fuselage cross-section and cockpit design. The 727-100 first flew in February 1963 and entered service with Eastern Air Lines in February 1964; the stretched 727-200 flew in July 1967 and entered service with Northeast Airlines that December. The 727 became a mainstay of airlines' domestic route networks and was also used on short- and medium-range international routes. Passenger, freighter, and convertible versions of the 727 were built.