Wooden Captain Kidd's Adventure Galley Black Sails Limited Model Pirate Ship 26"
Product ID: 11262 Item ID: Adventure-Galley-26-Black-Sails Weight: 5 LB Box Dimensions: 28" x 8" x 20" (L x W x H)
THIS MODEL SHIPS WITHIN 5-7 DAYS
* IF YOU NEED IT SOONER PLEASE MESSAGE US BEFORE PURCHASING THIS MODEL SO WE CAN CONFIRM THAT WE CAN SHIP IT SOONER.
“ INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Shipping costs for all International orders are estimated. We charge a minimum of $60.00 for international orders and we will send you a quote upon receiving your order if the cost is higher. In the event that the shipping costs are higher we will additionally invoice you once you have approved the quote. We are NOT responsible for any additional fees that may be incurred by Customs at destination. We urge you to check with your local postal service in your respective country. In the event you do not claim your merchandise and it is returned you will be responsible for the shipping costs and restocking fees and any additional fees incurred while the merchandise gets returned. Please do provide us with a good phone number when you place your order in order to include it in the shipping documents.
Search for lost treasure as you set sail for adventure on the high seas aboard this scale tall model ship replica of Captain Kidd's Black Falcon pirate ship. This exquisitely constructed sailing ship is highlighted by fine craftsmanship and attention to detail. This Black Falcon pirate ship model proudly displays its exquisitely-crafted features whether seated upon a shelf, desk, or table, and bring an indomitable spirit of adventure to any room or office. Note: The ship shown on listing is a 36" ship, our 24" pirate ships only have 2 Stay Sails in front of the boat.
- Built from scratch by our master artisans
- Individual wooden planks used in hull construction
- High quality woods include cherry, birch, maple, and rosewood
- Extensive rigging features over 100 blocks and deadeyes
- Gun ports actually cut into the hull
Amazing Details, including:
- Planked deck with nail holes
- Authentic scale lifeboat with oars
- Rudder chains, metal anchors, cannonball racks
- Fine-crafted embellishments carved on stern below twin lanterns
- Additional deck details such as cannon balls, barrels, rope coils, and other nautical items
- 10 masterfully stitched, heavy black canvas sails
- Taut rigging with varied thread gauge and color
- Limited production run of these tall ship models
- Wooden display base
- Extensive research of original plans, historical drawings, paintings, and actual photographs ensures the highest possible accuracy