Wooden Shamrock Limited Model Sailboat 27"
Product ID: 501 Item ID: D0604 Weight: 2 LB Box Dimensions: 24" x 6" x 5" (L x W x H
(This model ships in 3-5 days)
“ INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Shipping costs for all International orders are estimated. We charge a minimum of $60.00 for international orders and we will send you a quote upon receiving your order if the cost is higher. In the event that the shipping costs are higher we will additionally invoice you once you have approved the quote. We are NOT responsible for any additional fees that may be incurred by Customs at destination. We urge you to check with your local postal service in your respective country. In the event you do not claim your merchandise and it is returned you will be responsible for the shipping costs and restocking fees and any additional fees incurred while the merchandise gets returned. Please do provide us with a good phone number when you place your order in order to include it in the shipping documents.
Increased craftsmanship and significantly upgraded deck features highlight our newly redesigned Limited Edition model sailboats of Irish challenger to the America’s Cup, the racing yacht Shamrock. Namesake of a proud lineage of Irish racing contenders, the wind and waves will take you away with Shamrock in this Limited Edition yacht model. As a high-quality model with finely-crafted features and graceful lines, these Shamrock model sailboats are perfectly sized to suit a sunroom mantle, bedroom shelf or office desk.
20" L x 3" W x 27" H (1:71 scale)
- Accurate museum-quality yacht model of the real Shamrock racing yacht
- Individual plank on frame construction of the hull using fine quality woods, with each plank and wood grain visible through the paint
High quality craftsmanship and details, including:
- Higher quality woods used in construction of hull and deck features
- Increased number of details and items on deck, including deck cleats, window panes in deckhouses, tied-down lifeboat and more
- Improved details and accuracy of all deck and hull components
- Finely stitched cloth sails
- Limited production run of this yacht model
- Significant research to guarantee accuracy of this model yacht includes sources such as photos, historical plans and original artwork
- Fully assembled with all masts, sails and rigging already secure and taut
Pre-assembled, simply attach the masts and display
- Ready to display in less than five minutes
- Separate pre-assembled hull and sails ensure safe shipping and lower cost
- Insert mast in designated hole and clip brass rigging hooks as shown in illustrations
- Sails and rigging already complete